Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are in the AFC East...it may be your lucky day.

While I don't wish harm upon anyone...it looks like it may have happened with a torn ACL...

I read somewhere that a Patriots player said to an ESPN Analyst that The backup QB was going to be the QB for the rest of the season. Just speculation of course so we will see what his MRI today turns up.

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
I don't wish injury on anyone. I am sorry he is out. At least Brady wasn't my Fantasy quarterback!!!

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
The play Tom Brady got injured appeared to be one of those fluke plays. To me, there didn't appear to be anything dirty.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
It appears to have been one of those flukes. I'm not so sure he is out. Sometimes they play up an injury to a star player, only to have that player return that next Sunday. :shrug: A way of messing with the competitions minds...I wait and see what I see Sunday when the Pat's return to the field. :shades:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a conference scheduled at 3est...18 minutes from now to give us the status of Tom Brady.

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems official now...The Partiots will be without Brady for the rest of the season.

I wonder what Randy Moss has to say about this?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
YaaHoo!

:doh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:lightning:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
With our luck, the rest of that team is so good that they'll probably still win the AFC East.

But the Bills sure looked good on Sunday. Special teams did it again.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Back in the day. Special teams unit on the Cowboys won several games that would have been lost otherwise. I'm not so certain about today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts