Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tom, Dick, and Harry were walking down a deserted beach one morning.

All of a sudden, a great thunderous sound filled the air. Flashes of lightning all around. And a booming voice called out to the three men....it was god. He wanted to chastise the three men for their lifetime of bad behavior. The voice said,

"The time for you three is running out. You have to start behaving or you will never be allowed into Heaven."

"Tom, you need to stop swearing. You swear too much. There's no need for such foul language."

"Harry, stop being so cheap. Leave the coins on the ground for children to find. They can use them to get simple treats."

"Dick, sex is meant to be between two people who care for each other, not for quick self gratification. Stop screwing everything in sight at every opportunity."

"If you three don't behave as of right now, I will send you straight to hell."

And all of a sudden, everything fell silent. The three men looked at each other in disbelief.

Tom was the first to speak and said, "Holy Shi..." and before he could finish his sentence....*POOF* he disappeared.

Harry and Dick stared at each other. Neither spoke. They just started walking on the beach, keeping their head low. When all sudden, Harry spotted a bright shiny quarter half buried in the sand. He bent over to pick it up and *POOF*....*POOF*, they both disappeared.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:bill: :shock: :lol: :hyst: :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Actually, I was thinking you were going to post something about the movie,"The Great Escape", with Steve McQueen, and a bunch of other well known actors. Tom, Dick and Harry were the names given to the escape tunnels in the movie. :peace:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
So much for me picking up loose change.... :)P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.