Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boyfriend and I took a short two day trip over to Sebring (FL) to ride our waverunners in some freshwater lakes. It was about 90 miles each way and the Escape performed just great towing my little waverunner, didn't even know it was back there. I got about 22 MPG (according to the info. display) while towing. Here are a few pictures, we ended up staying overnight at a little local place that was just beautiful. We had a great time and all my muscles are sore today!!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Looks like some place I'd like to be. :thumb:

Nice toys too!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
nice pics!! that F-150 looks sweet!.

i was on one of those crazy water motorcycles last summer for the first time. ive been on lots of boats and been in most of the great lakes. but those PWC's are crazy how fast you accelerate and turn! i took my daughter out and let her drive it, she was 4, and had a blast. my wife and i discussed getting a couple when the kids get a bit older.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Love the pics ! Your Escape is looking good towing that waverunner and the place where y'all stayed looks beautiful. Very nice view. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your pics with us! :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the great comments guys and gals!
CrashNburn said:
i took my daughter out and let her drive it, she was 4, and had a blast. my wife and i discussed getting a couple when the kids get a bit older.
Well, I first took my daughter out on it when she was four (wanted to make sure she could swim well enough just in case we fell off!) and she loved it, she will turn 6 this month and still loves going out on it every chance we can get! When she gets a little older I think she will "inherit" my old one and I will have to suffer and go get a new one :angel:
CrashNburn said:
nice pics!! that F-150 looks sweet!.
I'll let my boyfriend know you said that...he is very proud of his truck!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
i would love to have his truck in a crew cab.!!

ya we put our daughter in swimming lessons. i used to own a boat, she loved it, and would wear her life jacket all day with absolutely no complaints. me and my wife have talked about getting another boat, cause my kids love the water!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Very very nice :yes: :yes: BUT.....no pics of the waverunners in action?? :shrug: ahahahah

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya know...I just knew someone on here was going to ask about that!! :lol: Actually we met some friends there and they took some "in action" pictures on the water. I will have him e-mail them to me and post them here...just for you!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nolescape said:
Ya know...I just knew someone on here was going to ask about that!! :lol: Actually we met some friends there and they took some "in action" pictures on the water. I will have him e-mail them to me and post them here...just for you!!
:)P lol Thank you!! since I don't have nice Flordia lakes to ride in I might as well be jealous of yours ahahaha :lol: nice resort by the way! luckkyyyyy

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gmercedesbenz said:
Very very nice BUT.....no pics of the waverunners in action?? ahahahah
MikeyJEscape said:
Nice pics. any of the waverunners in use?
Nolescape said:
Ya know...I just knew someone on here was going to ask about that!! Actually we met some friends there and they took some "in action" pictures on the water. I will have him e-mail them to me and post them here...just for you!!
Hey there MikeyJEscape! I kinda already promised gmmercedesbenz that I would post those pic's especially for him as soon as I get them...buuuuuut....if you won't tell him... then I will really post them just for you...shhhhh...we'll keep it just between us!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nolescape said:
gmercedesbenz said:
Very very nice BUT.....no pics of the waverunners in action?? ahahahah
MikeyJEscape said:
Nice pics. any of the waverunners in use?
Nolescape said:
Ya know...I just knew someone on here was going to ask about that!! Actually we met some friends there and they took some "in action" pictures on the water. I will have him e-mail them to me and post them here...just for you!!
Hey there MikeyJEscape! I kinda already promised gmmercedesbenz that I would post those pic's especially for him as soon as I get them...buuuuuut....if you won't tell him... then I will really post them just for you...shhhhh...we'll keep it just between us!!
OHHH OK I see how it is..... ;-| ahahahaha

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Uh Oh :bust:

What I meant to say was that the extra pic's (if the guy ever sends them to me!) would really be for you gmercedesbenz...uh yea....somehow it just didn't come out that way....yup...let's see how deep I can dig this hole..lol :angel:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh boy...now I have Evil Strict angry..that can't be a good thing :D

Ok, in an effort to satiate the insatiable demand that all you escape citians have for pic's and to dig myself out of the hole I am in..here is a pic of an action shot (as requested). It is not from my recent freshwater lake escapade but rather from my normal saltwater haunt in lovely Sarasota...AND, since it has my kid in it.....and she is just soooooooo adorable (momma's a wee bit prejudiced!!), I am sure all previous transgressions will be forgiven!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Colleen!!

Colleen said:
even though you didn't post it for me....
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts