Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
33 degrees in Buffalo...theoretically a British car should start as long as it's above freezing...

Took about 10 minutes, but I got it started, out of the garage, and then drove it about 8 miles north to the local MG guru, who will be putting in a new clutch this week. I beat last years' 'first drive' record by 22 days! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Speaking of tank tops, shorts and flip flops (Iknow he didn't post flip flops, but he should have). Do you have one of those jaunty snap down to the beak caps, and neck scarf to wear while driving your four wheeled anachronisim?

·
Registered
176 Posts
jonas1022 said:
.........Do you have one of those jaunty snap down to the beak caps, and neck scarf to wear while driving your four wheeled anachronisim?
One can only imagine what's in their music collection.
J. S. Bach, John B. Sebastian & a bit of Emmet Miller and Leon Redbone :cigar: tossed in for good measure.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nice looking roadster - glad you got to take her out for a spin.

Do you have overdrive on her?

I've had numerous MG's over the years, B's, BGT's, Midgets (Rubber & Chrome Bumpers), Metro's, Maestro's, ZR's & TF's. I still have a few MG parts around waiting for the next time I have one of Abingdon's finest in the garage. For now I have to make do with the MG memorobilia I have around the house. Anyway, I digress...back on topic, hope your clutch replacement goes well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts