Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tornadoair.com/buy1/index.html
Anybody know anyone with this product?
Sounds like a fairly decent deal. i've read all positive reviews from a few boards. This may be the next purchase. Looks simple to install and the savings in fuel is pretty promising. One guy stated he went from 19 miles per gallon to something like 24. thats impressive to me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Why not just mail me $50 and I'll go to the nudie bar - it's going to do the same good for you either way :bang:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what your saying is it's a quality product, that the name alone will get me girls that are only working at the nudie bar to pay for college :cigar:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Think about it for a minute. How would any supposed "vortex" last with all the intake passages it has to go through? Popular mechanics tested this years ago and showed it was bogus. Save your money.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Hella bogus. After the intake manifold. There is no hope for a twist air concept.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I actually had one in my Escape. I didn't put it there though. It came with it when I bought it. One of the times I was pulling the intake off, I noticed it sitting in the tubing. I just pulled it out and stuck it in the tool box. I'm curious to put it back to see just for S&G if it really had any impact, good or bad. Hmmm, I might do that tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts