Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I traded my beloved Escape for a 2010 Edge! Just because I don't have my Escape anymore, don't think you are getting rid of me :lol: , I plan on sticking around! Here are a couple exterior pic's, I'll get some of the interior up soon!

It's a 2010 Edge limited with the panoramic vista roof, leather (heated) seats, sync and nav system, tow package, 20" chrome clad wheels with Pirelli tires..I love it already!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Aah yes ! Your new ride is beautiful !!! :yes: Congrats to you ! :)
I can't wait to see the interior.

And you had better stick around !!! :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Nice! It's a lot like mine! I sure hope that you stick around!

And I sure recognize that bridge in the background... the John Ringling Boulevard bridge into St. Armand.

:D

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good eye JP, you are exactly right about the bridge in the background! :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
4,741 Posts
Very nice Edge! Bit different then the Escape, huh?

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Very nice! Love the color :thumb:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

Sterling Gray Rocks!

·
Registered
420 Posts
looks nice, i wanted an edge but it was a little too pricey for me.... maybe in 2015 i can get a 2005 fully loaded

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Fine machine that Edge. I'd have one, but it's more than what we need. And like Mr. Hammond, a new one is too rich for my blood. It does look good in gray!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are some pic's of the interior as promised!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
You have a power liftgate!

:thumb:

So when do I change the control LEDs for you (from dim green to this)? Mine is an early 2007, so the nav unit is different and Sync wasn't out yet, but you get the idea...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, it does have a power liftgate which my 6 year old daughter thinks is awesome because now SHE can close the back liftgate which she couldn't quite do with the Escape!

And as far as changing out the LED's, I'm really liking the blue versus the green!! Hmmmmmm, when will you be in Sarasota next?!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
jpark said:
You have a power liftgate!

:thumb:

So when do I change the control LEDs for you (from dim green to this)? Mine is an early 2007, so the nav unit is different and Sync wasn't out yet, but you get the idea...

Great looking interior. jpark

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! She's a beauty!! May you have many miles of smiles! :beer: :) :beer:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Very nice car.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get for your escape (what year) and how much is owned for your edge.

Thanks !

·
Registered
501 Posts
Congrats on your new ride!! I looks really good!

Cool interior JPark!!

How does it drives? is it too different from the Escape? I like it a lot, and everytime i get into one im amazed by the interior (keep in mind, that we only get the limited w/out nav and with moonroof).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts