Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i called my local ford dealer and they want 55 bucks for YL8Z-13A576-AA

you guys in the US can get it for 17 bucks. im waiting for a dealer in NY to call me back to see if the boss will let them ship it to me. if they wont, will anyone on here goto the dealer and pick me one up and mail it to me as a gift? i can PayPal the money.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
If you can order this from Canada, it'll be even cheaper than someone here shipping it to you:

https://www.tituswillfordparts.com/cart ... mit=Search

$14.64 and $9.95 to ship it. If you do it by credit card, they'll process today's exchange rate, those US dollars will show an even cheaper amount in Canadian dollars.

:D

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks!. but i broke down, and went to canadian tire and got a wire harness kit (with a 24ft trailer piece) for 14 bucks. and then i removed my harness and cut and soldered the new piece on, then i siliconed the small hole in the rubber gromit, and now my railer wire is under my spare tire cover. out of the slush and salt (which is why it corroded in the first place)

all canadians.. call the ford customer service line and put in a formal complaint about the parts price difference between US and Canada!!! i did that today and i should get a call back next week from the complaints review department.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts