Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i just bought a 2011 escape xlt 4wd and i only have 633 km on it and i noticed this morning on my drive way 8 oil drops and i said no way cant be and yes my tranny is leaking is this common for this truck i heard the 09s hand major tranny problems and i also heard that FORD has corrected this problem could someone shed some light on this thanks to all :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm not aware of any issues, but since your vehiclel is fairly new and under warranty, I'd take it back to the dealer to correct the issue.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
LX302 said:
I'm not aware of any issues, but since your vehiclel is fairly new and under warranty, I'd take it back to the dealer to correct the issue.
+100

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yeah take it back, but did you recently have a oil change if not check the oil drain plug and filter, and of course where was the leak at?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone i took it to the dealer they said it the rear seal from the trany and transfercase so they have ordered the seal and when it comes in there gonna call me but again thanks for the replies :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts