Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I wanted crazy low and loud bass so I built a giant transmission line for my 15 which is an re hc with a psi recone . here are the build pics

Its 5'2" and takes over 10 cubes but it is so pure crazy low bass. It does take up some room but wow does it sound good, and loud it moves the front windshield wipers and opens the back glass and front doors letting air escape. I can fit my head in the port its so big haha

·
Registered
836 Posts
That is quite a build. Now you have a nice arm rest for your solo rear passenger. Not my thing, but it is quite a build. I would think that you could have built something to be kept strictly in the cargo area? In any case it certainly is unique.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sinister mob said:
That is quite a build. Now you have a nice arm rest for your solo rear passenger. Not my thing, but it is quite a build. I would think that you could have built something to be kept strictly in the cargo area? In any case it certainly is unique.
My last box was only in the cargo but this was more of a fun do whatever type build. I do love small stealth setups too but you cant even get close to this kind of output from them.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Wow, that's a bit of a monster! :shock:
Any guesses what that box might weigh? I like some thump in my music but now that I'm a responsible adult/parent I have to settle for the little 8" sub in the factory system, could never afford to sacrifice that much space in the 'scape. :rockon:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
you are a GOD!

To those that don't know what a TL enclosure will do for you...

He done good. As long as the space usage is acceptable.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fourthmeal said:
you are a GOD!

To those that don't know what a TL enclosure will do for you...

He done good. As long as the space usage is acceptable.
I knew youd like the tline :lol:
Even though its huge and overpowering I can still tame it to sound great blending with the front stage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
US MARINER 1 said:
WOW! that must be loud. Do you have video of it on?
very loud :D but the only camera I have is my iphone which doesnt pick it up very well but its also raining now haha

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I put it in a car show just for fun and to see what itll do and it did a 143.3db and got me a 2nd place trophy :D . It was pretty exciting actually I going for the sq class next time

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I can imagine small screws and bolts slowly loosening from that thing being used frequently... and it makes me chuckle... :D

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Trans-line boxes are actually SQ boxes. It just so happens they are also very good at getting loud and low. If you have the space, this is the winner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts