Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Happy birthday, Tribby!! Enjoy your special day and being "legal"!!!!
:party: :beer: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :beer: :party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
:party: :happy: Happy birthday, Brent !!! :happy: :party:

:happy: :woohoo: :happy: Congrats on turning 18 !!! :happy: :woohoo: :happy:

:yahoo: I hope that you have a marvelous day !! :yahoo:

:beer: :heart: :beer:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,620 Posts
Happy Birthday to you!!!! Enjoy your new status as an adult!!!

:beer: :happy: :happy: :clap: :clap: :happy: :happy: :beer:
:party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Happy Birthday Tribby!

Hey Dasha I am legal too!!! :yes: lol sorry I had to!! :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Hey Dahsa
Dear Scott, do I detect a bit of a slur in your speech. :lol: Perhaps you have started celebrating Tribby's birthday a little early !! :D

(It's Dasha, not Dahsa !! Sorry, I just couldn't resist !! ;) )
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Colleen said:
Scooter Scott said:
Hey Dahsa
Dear Scott, do I detect a bit of a slur in your speech. :lol: Perhaps you have started celebrating Tribby's birthday a little early !! :D

(It's Dasha, not Dahsa !! Sorry, I just couldn't resist !! ;) )
I don't know what you are talking about :doh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,571 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Colleen said:
Scooter Scott said:
Hey Dahsa
Dear Scott, do I detect a bit of a slur in your speech. :lol: Perhaps you have started celebrating Tribby's birthday a little early !! :D

(It's Dasha, not Dahsa !! Sorry, I just couldn't resist !! ;) )
I don't know what you are talking about :doh:
I see you fixed it. :D Just teasing you and I do hope that you know that !! :) :peace:

Besides, she will hopefully get a chuckle out of it. I'm sure that at this point she is a bit stressed and could use a laugh or two.
:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,648 Posts
Of course Colleen :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, BRENT!!!



:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:
:happy: :party: :happy: :party: :happy: :happy:
 

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
Joined
·
20,590 Posts
Happy Birthday Tribby!!!!

:yahoo: :peace: :wave: :cigar:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,182 Posts
:happy: :wave: Happy Birthday! Tribby! :wave: :happy:

Don't get :bust:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
Happy Birthday Tribby!

Hey Dasha I am legal too!!! :yes: lol sorry I had to!! :lol:
You better be!!! :shades: ;) :D
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top