464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Colleen said:
Very Nice !!! :)

Best of luck to you with your new ride, Brent. :beer:

You still have the Tribby, right?

Please don't leave us !!!!!
Thanks alot Colleen :D

And yeah we've still got it, we'll never sell it. It cost us $43,000 AUD when new. It's now worth about $9000 so we've lost too much to sell it :lol:

It goes to the panel beaters next week to get it's dimples removed...

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
If the fog lights were the dimples, what were the headlights?

:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Nice looking car, nice motor too? Is that a Falcon XR6?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Great new ride! Congrats! :wave: :beer: :wave:
And you'd better not leave us or we'll hunt you down! :taz:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ajax said:
Nice looking car, nice motor too? Is that a Falcon XR6?
Thanks. It kind of is, it shares the same drivetrain with the XR6. The XR6 is the sports pack which has sports seats, body kit, spoiler etc. Mine is the luxury pack with leather and sat nav. I'd prefer a XR6 but insurance was just too much...

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dasha said:
Great new ride! Congrats! :wave: :beer: :wave:
And you'd better not leave us or we'll hunt you down! :taz:
:lol: I'm not going anywhere. I'll be keeping my homepage set to E-C :rockon:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Hello Brent. Congratulations on your luxury model falcon. That leather interior looks quite suave and elegant. I can imagine ,how smooth it would cruise on sealed roads. What year is that? Because i recognised the shape. My former dealership, once let me have that model as a loan car. But it would have been with the conventional upholstery.

Yes, the six cylinder for that model has some wicked grunt. Only had it for one day. What a blast! Reasonably quiet on the road, and the road comfort is " Oh so! ever silky smooth. " Went for a sensible cruise on the freeway. This was just to check out for any cops doing radar. Also if they were using any unmarked cars. There were no signs of highway patrols, or of the very obvious unmarked cars.

I went towards adelaide, and then prepared for a " Very brisk " drive on freeway back to the dealership. Allright " LETS FANG IT ! " :) :lol: :lol: :yahoo: :woohoo: That motor is sensational. It definitely ,was quite a powerful and very fast beast. I got it up to about 180 kms per hour on the highway. :lol: :shades: :shock: :shock: Only did this for about 6 kilometres. Slackened it off because i got a bit paranoid. Decided to be safe, just in case and it was a loan car. :happy:

Actually my former dealer made a stuff up. It appears ,i was not meant to have it as a loan car. Because they rang me, and commented that i should return to their yard. The falcon i was in, had been checked out by a customer. He decided to buy it, as in placed a deposit. Anyway they admitted to the mistake. So henceforth i had been for a very fast " FANG IT HOON DRIVE " in a customers car. :lol: :lol: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :clap: :peace: :shades: :yahoo: :yahoo: :woohoo: :happy: :party: :thumb: :thumb: :roll: :rockon: :shrug: :shock: :shock:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
stone said:
Hello Brent. Congratulations on your luxury model falcon. That leather interior looks quite suave and elegant. I can imagine ,how smooth it would cruise on sealed roads. What year is that? Because i recognised the shape. My former dealership, once let me have that model as a loan car. But it would have been with the conventional upholstery.

Yes, the six cylinder for that model has some wicked grunt. Only had it for one day. What a blast! Reasonably quiet on the road, and the road comfort is " Oh so! ever silky smooth. " Went for a sensible cruise on the freeway. This was just to check out for any cops doing radar. Also if they were using any unmarked cars. There were no signs of highway patrols, or of the very obvious unmarked cars.

I went towards adelaide, and then prepared for a " Very brisk " drive on freeway back to the dealership. Allright " LETS FANG IT ! " :) :lol: :lol: :yahoo: :woohoo: That motor is sensational. It definitely ,was quite a powerful and very fast beast. I got it up to about 180 kms per hour on the highway. :lol: :shades: :shock: :shock: Only did this for about 6 kilometres. Slackened it off because i got a bit paranoid. Decided to be safe, just in case and it was a loan car. :happy:

Actually my former dealer made a stuff up. It appears ,i was not meant to have it as a loan car. Because they rang me, and commented that i should return to their yard. The falcon i was in, had been checked out by a customer. He decided to buy it, as in placed a deposit. Anyway they admitted to the mistake. So henceforth i had been for a very fast " FANG IT HOON DRIVE " in a customers car. :lol: :lol: :hyst: :hyst: :hyst: :clap: :peace: :shades: :yahoo: :yahoo: :woohoo: :happy: :party: :thumb: :thumb: :roll: :rockon: :shrug: :shock: :shock:
YIKES!!!! :shock: :shock:

:whistle: All is well that ends well, eh?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts