Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my EC friends, Last Saturday i have to go to my mothers birth place because my Grandma is now very sick, ( Different Story)
I have recorded some of my road adventures for your imaginative minds to ponder.

Here goes:

These are my road pics, the pics when i got there are a little bit different, more greenly & soothing!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Hi 4xblack,

So very sorry to hear that your Grandma is sick !!! :(

Thank you for posting the pics. They are very nice.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
My payers are with you and yours. Thanks for the great pictures. I love seeing places I'll never get to.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Very nice pics!! :thumb: :thumb:
I hope your grandmother is doing better and makes a full and speedy recovery!! :heart:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
So sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Hope she has a speedy recovery.

The pictures are great. Thank you for posting those. :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all your kind words and prayer for my grandma, I love her so much, she is my super Lola (grandma in my language). A mother of 15 children, and a grandma to many including yours truly. At 94 y/o she is still my inspiration with her strength and courage, she has been battling with the cancer for years now, never giving up fighting through every adversity to keep her family in tact far as long as she can. She never missed a name or an event in her life but last saturday she forgot my mom's and my sisters name when we arrived. But she still insisted to got up out of bed to welcome her visitors, my heart jumped with pure joy when I went inside and my mom asked her if she could recognize me, and she said my real name, we can't help but cry.

Here she is checking her old house in fields, she asked me to take her here where she used to live. Something is pinching my heart looking at how sentimental she is with her past.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Great pictures.

I find it interesting to visit where where my parents/grandparents used to live and their stories about living there. I reckon your Lola would have some great yarns about that home.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Great pictures there. That blue light is pretty cool, is it legal?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tribby said:
Great pictures there. That blue light is pretty cool, is it legal?
Yeah tribby it is! its just a display light, its a gift from my best friend she insisted i put it somewhere she can always see! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
4xblack said:
Here she is checking her old house in fields, she asked me to take her here where she used to live. Something is pinching my heart looking at how sentimental she is with her past.
It's pinching my heart too. :heart: :heart:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Thank you for sharing your trip with us, 4xblack! Your bond with your grandmother is very inspirational.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Great road pictures! I don't think I have seen very many pictures of your country since the US Military basically totally pulled out. Very green and picturesque.

I too pray, and hope you Grandmother well. She looks like she's doing pretty good in those pics though. I would have never guessed she was 94!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the Prayers my EC friends! I appreciate it :)

jonas1022 said:
Great road pictures! I don't think I have seen very many pictures of your country since the US Military basically totally pulled out. Very green and picturesque.
If you like more GREEN I have some more.

On the way to our mango farm, my grand mothers old home.

On the dirt road with a couple of my Uncles! with their identical vehicles.

I'm so glad my grandma chose to ride with me, she was not disappointment with the ESCAPE's comfort and Ride, she even joked she could travel back to the main city with me in the ESCAPE!!. Make's me even more prouder my ESCAPE more than ever, and thankful for making my grandma happy and very comfortable! :heart: :heart: :) :)

At last my escape having a well deserved rest, at our family's Mango Farm

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:clap:

·
Registered
781 Posts
The Escape looks way better than those Isuzus, IMHO.

Good pictures, looks very green and I don't get enough green.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts