Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.truckaddons.com/

has any one had any dealings with this company, they seem to be one of a few that have the sidesteps/nerf bars that i want for my maverick, thinking of ordering from them, since some of you guys/gals are from the states i figure that one of you's must have used them at some point :D.

the side steps i want :-

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subp ... debars.htm

3" stainless steel.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
I had originally thought that is where my husband and I ordered the stainless nerf bars for our Dodge truck (years ago). So I e-mailed my brother and he said that we ordered them from Summitracing.com.

Sorry no help to you unless you want to check Summits prices. :) After 6 years we are still very pleased with the nerf bars we purchased from them. :)
Good luck !! :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks colleen, i tried both sites and i think im going to be paying out my backside if i want to get the bars i want :( no one in the UK can get me the style i want and the american sites all seem to want alot for shipping to the UK, truckaddons want $250 for the bars then another $400 for shipping to the uk! ... think im gonna have to settle for crap bars :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks like the same ones I just installed. I'm certain the Steelcraft brand is made by Winbo-Dongjian Auto Accessories Manufacturing Co, Ltd. in China. I wonder if there's a way for you contact them to enquire about distributors of their products in your area.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Any idea where to find out how much it would cost to ship those from Wiesbaden Germany to Scotland? Im still new here to Europe and not sure how to find that stuff out. I was thinking that if it doesnt cost too much to ship to Scotland from here, I might have a way to save you some $$.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I bought a tuner from truckaddonz.com for my tundra. They were great! A bit slow with the shipping but it turned out it was hypertechs fault not tuckaddonz. Also, If you call them before you order online, you can get additional discounts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts