Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured this was the appropriate place for this.

So my son just comes to me to borrow some money so he can fill his gas tank. He plans to sell some of his old books back to the College tomorrow. Now keep in mind that we are the one's who purchased the books for him. He tells me he will pay me back when he sells the books back to the school. :shrug: :confused: :roll: :lol:

I figured y'all might get a kick out of that. :D And NO, I wasn't buying it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Colleen said:
He tells me he will pay me back when he sells the books back to the school. :shrug: :confused: :roll: :lol:

I figured y'all might get a kick out of that. :D And NO, I wasn't buying it. :lol:
But Colleen, you did give him the books... :shrug: :peace:

My son laid that one on me, and hasn't paid me back one iota! I haven't paid for any more courses or books either. The last term he dropped everything and turned in the books and kept the tuition and the book refunds. :wall: So he got cut off. :bust:

Now he makes like I threw him out of the house. Not! Be prepared. I thought I saw it all with my brothers and sister's kids...ALSO A BIG NOT! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like my Mom used to say, "Live and learn." :yes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts