Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call today from the TSA saying they want me to come in for an interview! I'm pretty stoked. The application I submitted was among some of the ones I submitted back in February. I was wondering if any of the law enforcement members have any suggestions for a successful interview.... :D

I promise not to make any mention of radar detectors. :lol:

I would really enjoy this work. It's people-oriented, security-oriented, and in an airport!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I wish you luck! I knew somebody who worked in the TSA at an airport, he always told me its a hard but very interesting job...Just keep level-headed and ur good to go.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I want to listen in on this. I have a US Border Patrol Agent written and oral coming up soon.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Surf_City said:
I want to listen in on this. I have a US Border Patrol Agent written and oral coming up soon.
How soon?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Good luck with your interview.

They like detail oriented employees more than security brains. I know several people, friends and coworkers that have gone to work for the TSA. They were all detail oriented people with a demanding but curtious demeanor. Kinda makes me wonder why some of them were my friends. I'm not at all like that. :angel:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Tang said:
Surf_City said:
How soon?
written test on OCT 19 and oral days after

·
Registered
443 Posts
Good luck on TSA you will get it.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Took the US Border Patrol Agent Examination today and I feel very good with it.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got past the first round interview ... now for the medical exam and drug test. Drugs? What's that? :lol:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Medical Exam... (the sound of "SNAP!!!" of a latex glove) :shock: Drug Test... sheesshhhhh... Pass the bottle please? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a white bag that has three 'DO NOT OPEN' tags and it's pretty evidenet there are cups inside... but yes, yet another "pee cup" test as they informally call it. As for the medical exam... :tease:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the snap.. but if you feel something and both of his hands are on your shoulders.... :stop:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts