1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
202 Posts
Measure your car's side mirrors if the Product Dimensions (according to the seller's Product Description) is good enough to fit, then it's your decision whether to buy it or not. Good luck

Product Dimensions ‎9.4 x 2.5 x 2 inches

·
Registered
104 Posts
Bullet #4 in features and details:

'Easy to install:Just need to remove your original light and directly connected to the original plug.'

Definitely not a 'bolt on', if you don't have this.
Other forums seem to indicate this feature was not included in '21 models in all trims.
Followup answer: I doubt if the wiring is there to 'upgrade' the mirrors.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2020 Ttanium Hybrid/2009 Limited Hybrid/1978 F-250 Custom
500 Posts
I would like to add turn signal lights to my 2022 SEL Escape and found these on Amazon. I don't see how they would work as I don't have existing turn signals to replace. Is it not possible to add them? I don't think any current Escape comes with turn signal side mirrors yet they are advertised to fit my car. I'm confused.
2020 titanium has them, I would suggest Hunting the Boneyards… You would know right away if you have unused plugs, You would have to remove the mirror for install anyway.

Does yours have the side impact warning light in the mirror? Or heated mirrors? That would at least let you know that there is an electrical harness going in. You would need to see a piece of plastic popped into that spot in place of the light, if it's possible to upgrade yours. I have never seen one taken apart, except after being winged. I would suspect you would either break the plastic, or break the mirror trying to get the cover off/existing light removed.

·
Premium Member
2020 Ttanium Hybrid/2009 Limited Hybrid/1978 F-250 Custom
500 Posts
I am going to look more closely at mine, the way they move(like a Mustang taillight) is cool if they just snap in. The blue puddle light is also cool, I do not have the automatic folding mirrors though, and there's not a current puddle light... meaning I would have to cut off the wires not used.
Automotive side-view mirror Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Automotive mirror

It says in the item description that there is no instructions included, and professional installation is recommended.(update- I looked at mine, I would not attempt to take them apart)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bullet #4 in features and details:

'Easy to install:Just need to remove your original light and directly connected to the original plug.'

Definitely not a 'bolt on', if you don't have this.
Other forums seem to indicate this feature was not included in '21 models in all trims.
Followup answer: I doubt if the wiring is there to 'upgrade' the mirrors.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Thanx for the follow-up. I think you are correct about upgrade... I am not going to persue it further.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts