Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you watch Scrubs, you'll recognise Ted the Lawyer's voice.

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I've only watched SCRUBS a couple of times and it really didn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling I get from NCIS or CSI

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
JIMMYJOHN said:
I've only watched SCRUBS a couple of times and it really didn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling I get from NCIS or CSI
+1, JJ. It's a generational thing I'm afraid. :bill:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love Scrubs so very much!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I'm like you JJ, watched SCRUBS a couple of times and just couldn't get into it. I'm hooked on some of the new style short season hits on cable. I love Rescue Me and Mad Men. Also, Monk, Burn Notice, and Damages. And for pure dumb laughs, 2 & 1/2 Men.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Awesome clip t.e.r. I really enjoy the harmonies of a barbershop quartet :)

jonas1022 said:
JIMMYJOHN said:
Warm and fuzzy from CSI & NCIS?? Really? :confused: I watch NCIS (no CSI). I enjoy it but it's about murders and there are some pretty gross images... IMHO it's hardly warm and fuzzy stuff. To each their own I guess. :shrug: :)

Then again I think Scrubs is a great show. This season they got away from the almost pure shtick of the last few seasons and back to some shtick but more substance. Hopefully we'll get to see more of the Blanks! I'm really glad they got to get one more season to wrap the show up properly. Thanks ABC :beer:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RobtRoma said:
Awesome clip t.e.r. I really enjoy the harmonies of a barbershop quartet :)

jonas1022 said:
JIMMYJOHN said:
Warm and fuzzy from CSI & NCIS?? Really? :confused: I watch NCIS (no CSI). I enjoy it but it's about murders and there are some pretty gross images... IMHO it's hardly warm and fuzzy stuff. To each their own I guess. :shrug: :)

Then again I think Scrubs is a great show. This season they got away from the almost pure shtick of the last few seasons and back to some shtick but more substance. Hopefully we'll get to see more of the Blanks! I'm really glad they got to get one more season to wrap the show up properly. Thanks ABC :beer:
I love The Blanks! Anyway, Scrubs is my favourite TV show, that said, it's the only TV show I actually will make room in my schedule for.
Here's another awesome clip from The Blanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts