Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ahhh, I see now. I was just curious because there are some people on here that have wanted to do it, but were not sure how to run it. Thanks for the pic. Being that mines on 2wd, they ran mine through the hole where the diff would be. I bought it like that so I have no idea if it helped or hurt performance.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Here's how they routed mine. Those tips are supposed to be stainless steel. Rain and gravel roads has coated them a nice shade of slate. :roll: I'll clean them eventually.

·
Registered
467 Posts
just a question.... on that model year, is the spare inside the truck???

Mine is under.... and i guess that it would be difficult to pass exhaust there...

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
gbrown69 said:
just a question.... on that model year, is the spare inside the truck???

Mine is under.... and i guess that it would be difficult to pass exhaust there...
I think that would be 08 and up. I just put a 2.25" maganaflow this past week and I wanted a dual but I couldnt imagine how cause of the spare and diff. so I had the shop take a look and he couldn't find a way either.

·
Registered
99 Posts
supersmilies said:
i got a new decal and a picture that someone asked for of how my dual exhaust is ran.
I'm not understanding the significance of the decal :confused:
At first, I thought it was three icicles, then I thought a stylized letter "M"
What is it? and what does it represent?
...like the dude says in Dirty Harry, "I gots to know" :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
At first, I thought it was three icicles, then I thought a stylized letter "M"
What is it? and what does it represent?
My guess is "Magnaflow."

·
Registered
99 Posts
supersmilies said:
no its the M from monster energy drinks. i love the drinks and a bud of mine made the sticker for free.

·
Registered
27 Posts
supersmilies said:
i got a new decal and a picture that someone asked for of how my dual exhaust is ran.

LOL I have the same color and the same passion for monster. I never seen this post until now but I have the same sticker as you coming in the mail. the "M" but in green. Thats so funny to me. at least now I know its gonna look good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts