Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a question on the center digital cluster...since i dont have a compass or temp guage in my cluster (since we cant figure out how to get it to work :( ), does this unit have to stay in my escape? or can i remove it? im wanting to get a remote mount radar detector and was going to install it in this slot after i install an aftermarket navigation unit in my escape. just making sure its ok to remove it or if its there for any other purpose. anyone know? if it still worked other than saying FORD ESCAPE with an aftermarket install id leave it, because i know what i drive and think this would be an awesome place to mount the radar head unit. any suggestions on this?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
If the center digital cluster is not doing anything... take it out... GO FOR IT. If for some reason it is needed back in, make sure to have wires and connectors accessable,taped up, and ready to go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.