Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyone is planning for vacation this year. We are going to spend two weeks in North Carolina right on the beach. Just reserved the condo. Each year we try to get away for two weeks.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I'm going to New York to see you, JP, and the Statue of Liberty. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All right!! :wave: :party: :D

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
IN July the wife and I are going to Glacier Park for TEN days to attend the Glacier/Waterton HamFest. We have reserved a cabin and are loading the ATV on the trailer and heading out on the13th. of July :wave: :party: :beer:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Dasha and Colleen will want lots of pictures, JJ!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Weebee, what part of NY are you from. I currently live in Pennsylvania, but visit NY regulary as my in-laws live in Goshen and Tuxedo Park.

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm upstate, a few miles from lake Ontario between Rochester and Syracuse

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Dasha said:
I'm going to New York to see you, JP, and the Statue of Liberty. :D
HEY!!! What about me? I'm closer to the Statue of Liberty than either of them :D

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:D OK, you take Dasha to the The Statue of Liberty and JP and I will take her to Niagara Falls!

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Works for me...

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
weebee said:
:D OK, you take Dasha to the The Statue of Liberty and JP and I will take her to Niagara Falls!
Works for me too :)

:topic:

No solid plans yet. I might fly down to Ft. Myers Beach, Fl at the end of March or April sometime. My father is planning on driving back up to NJ and I figured I could fly down, stay for a few days and then head back with him... share the driving duties. I drove down with him at the begining of Oct. It was a good trip but I spent a lot of time on the road and visiting friends. This time I'd like to go down and just spend some time relaxing and fishing with my Dad. Although I might hit the beach and check out the Spring Breakers if I get there early enough :p :D

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
We're going to Sarasota in April for two weeks, then again in October, and maybe in November.

We were also talking about Vegas, or maybe a trip to Napa.

:thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Im takeing 3 weeks off school and goin up to Minneapolis for about a week, then Im driving to Vegas for about a week, then Im driving to Alabama for about a week, then its back to chicago and back to school.

·
Registered
370 Posts
got a condo reserved in surfside beach, going with bro-n-law and his family. condo right on beach. can't wait :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures. I'll need help putting them on here, I know that for sure. I can't even get the color font or size to work yet!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Jacksonville/Gainesville/Lake City, Florida for my spring break in early April :D
My school's beachweek starting June 21 (day after graduation!!) in the OBX, NC :yes:

That's all that's planned so far.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
The Camusdarrach family are now booking the holidays for this year, so far 1 week in Kent (watch out Big Chris, we are invading your territory :lol: ) in May, and a month in Scotland in September, along with a few long weekends back up in Scotland, spread throughout the year.

At work, looks like I'm going to have to do a few 3/5 day tours with the coach :wall: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been to England. I would so like to see Scotland someday.

·
Registered
781 Posts
weebee said:
I would so like to see Scotland someday.
It's purdy, but I like to see green every once in a while.

As for my vacation plans, I'm taking it right now. :(

Oh yeah, I'll probably be going to Boston and PA for a week or so in the summer.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
weebee said:
I've been to England. I would so like to see Scotland someday.
Scotland is such a dramatic place, scenerywise, well worth a visit, it never fails to astound me, even though I have a holiday home there, which I can rent out at reasonable rates :lol: ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts