Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now I know how producers and such feel. A simple 45 Second clip, took me 2 days to make! (mostly because I had to wait until night for some clips, then had to re-do them with a better camera!)

So here's the final result:

(I couldn't figure out how to link the HD version on here, but it is below)

http://www.drivewaywarning.com/video.htm

Made with a FlipHD & Nikon D5000
Logo Designed by: http://www.crimsoncloverphoto.com/

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Regarding Alarms--I have my own "I've fallen and I can't get up" alarm. Cost $1.00 at the dollar store.
Because of the bad knees, I've fallen many times outside and had to drag myself to a tree, chair or railing to pull myself up, because Hubby can't hear me calling him.
I purchased this really large, loud, referee whistle on a cord at the dollar store and
wear it around my neck. I also qued the neighbor in on it in case Hubby doesn't hear it. So far, I haven't had to use it yet since I bought it.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Thats pretty cool! What program did you use?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I had to purchase a new program. Flipshare is very limited, anf the last rograms I purchased were long before HD (roxio 7 & Nero something) so I looked for cheap and found Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 (I think thatls the name, I'm at work now. I'll update it if I'm wrong.)
the hardest part, aside form syncing the video to the words, was learning how a new pprogram works. Roxio treated transitions (fade) as a seperat action, Cyberlink overlapes the clips.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Good Stuff! Lots of information

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Cool thanks I have Cyberlink somehwere around here I have to find it but its an old one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.