Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Video of my 2009 Escape 0-60

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Squishy 
#1 ·
Hi.Im new to the forum.I just posted a video of my 2009 4X2 V6 doing a 0-60 run on youtube.Check it out! Just search for 2009 Ford Escape 0-60 it should come up.Try to post the link later. Ha just having some fun! The car is actually pretty peppy!

#3 ·
Cool. Is that the sound of no traction control? :lol:

Pretty quick.

#5 ·
stock exhaust? Sounds like a custom exhaust?

#6 ·
Ha.I wish it had a custom exhaust....unfortunately no.Sounds like a sewing machine to me most of the time. Fiance (i know i know) will not go for the exhaust system. I wish Corsa would make a system though....no drone and pretty tame when your not into the throttle...

#9 ·
RobtRoma said:
GenX said:
here you go buddy , welcome :welcome:
Lets take it one step further...

Duplicate video. Ya noticed engine was cold too.

#10 ·
andjayik said:
Duplicate video...
I know... I just thought it would be nice to have it embedded into the thread instead of just a link.

I didn't notice the engine was cold the 1st time I watched it. I'd have to agree that racing the engine like that with a cold engine is not a good idea...

#14 ·
Squishy said:
But the engine was developed by Porsche and Cosworth. Pfft, M3. :roll:
Wasn't the original design by Porsche and Cosworth a 2.0L Zetec. The engines that are 2.3 and 2.5L of a Mazda modified design using the 2.0L? I remember reading something about that on another site. The determining detail is Zetec is Porsche, and the Durtec is Ford/Mazda. Or something like that... :shrug: (If I find that reference I'll post a link to it.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.