Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bump: :) I am currently using " Norton" virus scan software. What brands are others partial to. Does ' Mc Caffee' have a good reputation?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I use AVG Free Edition at home and on our non-business laptop.

For my laptop, office PCs, and servers (since I'm 100% legal), Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Advanced. This software is amazing. Not only does it hook up seamlessly with Exchange and each PC, but all security updates are performed automatically from the server so that the network isn't affected. Love it, love it, love it. And it's only about $40 per license per year.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I had a suite in Vegas a few years ago, complete with a jacuzzi. We had lots of fun.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
I won't. The one with the lamp shade and the mini bar is just too embarrassing.

:bill:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I run Symantec Endpoint on mine..I get it free by using my friend's login to the Indiana University software download site :)

·
Registered
611 Posts
VIPRE by Sunbelt out of Tampa. Have had the other well known. But after installing VIPRE it found stuff the others didn't. Also freed up 10% more space and no troubel with Service Pack-3. As for firewall, ZoneAlarm. AVG freeware on the desk top downstairs. IMO, VIPRE is excellent! Not that expensive either.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I had Computer Associates that worked well. I need to update it with the latest version. Currently nothing. :lightning:

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
NoXcape said:
Make it really easy on yourselves and buy a MAC!! No virus software required, and they work.
I can buy 2 Dell laptops and the security software and still have money left over instead of buying a mac...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Scooter Scott said:
NoXcape said:
Make it really easy on yourselves and buy a MAC!! No virus software required, and they work.
I can buy 2 Dell laptops and the security software and still have money left over instead of buying a mac...
good point well made!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts