Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PENN STATE!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :happy: :happy: :happy: :woohoo: :woohoo: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wave:

Best win of the season so far over oh*o state. I ran through the house when we recovered the fumble I was so giddy.

Just had to get that out

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,590 Posts
Congratulations on Joe Pa beating those Ohio State Buckeyes!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ryno911 said:
PENN STATE!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :happy: :happy: :happy: :woohoo: :woohoo: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wave:

Best win of the season so far over oh*o state. I ran through the house when we recovered the fumble I was so giddy.

Just had to get that out
Season? How about biggest win in like what a century (since JoePa started coaching shortly after becoming a school in 1855 :hyst: )

I just hope thy can continue past Mich St & on to Nat'l Champ! (Then maybe Joe can finally retire?)

:woohoo: :beer: :wave:

I kept holding my breath for a famous, i mean infamous, OSU last second 'play' the ref's allow to be called good when it clearly shouldn't! :censor:

Now trans planted to OK, I'm hoping for a near repeat of the '86 Orange bowl (OU - PSU) but with a PSU victory this time (an of course for a nat'l chap title as well!) :D :lol: :yahoo: :thumb: :wave: :shock: :shock: :shock: :party:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A national championship would be a good way to end a career, but I don't think he'll ever retire... which is fine with me! lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts