Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to compliment everyone on this site on their hospitality. I recently joined an Edge forum due to a couple questions I had (ended up getting more answers here. I started off by introducing myself like many people here do. However, it's been 4 days since I've joined and got one reply to my post out of 80 something views. It makes me realize how good the people are here and how welcome everyone should feel.

End of rant. :rockon:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
All due to an oustanding group of members! :yahoo:

And yes, we are so very lucky to have this phenomenal group of people as well as a most caring leader. :)

The E-C family is THE BEST!!! :heart:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
This is by far one of the friendliest boards I've been on, I check this site more than Facebook, actually on my "Most Visited" bar it's #1 and #2 (different URLs between Forum Home and Recent posts)

I couldn't agree more, great folks here all around, thanks everyone for being so pleasant. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
:lightning: :confused: :worry: :shock:

I don't know that I would want anyone here to act like some of my family :censor: or extended family :( . You guys are too nice to be family... ;) :)P

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ewww, Dasha I can't trust your links any more, where is the detergent, I need some degreaseing agent to wash my eyes with... :wacko:

Another nice thing about this board is I can joke around with folks, some boards people just get mad.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
ugh.. what a video..no thanks! (ooops wrong thread :D ) But yes this is a great board. Seems that my Buick boards are all about performance, restoration, and dealing with problems. Yeah we got all that but not as "stuffy".

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
This group is great always helping and very friendly. Lots of responses to posts. I wish I could contribute more. No snobs like other forums ;-|

1 - 13 of 13 Posts