Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Weathertech DigitalFit, will the 05+ mats fit a 2004

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ajc6882 
#1 ·
First thread/post. I tried searching but couldnt find a clear cut answer. I want to buy a set of DigitalFit mats for my brothers 2004 Escape but Weathertech does not list them for the 2004. My question is will a 2005+ Digitalfit floormat set fit a 2004? I read in this forum that there wasent much changed on the interiors untill 2006 so I figured Id ask the pros.

Thanks for any help.

#2 ·
I know the factory rubber floor mats fit 2001-2011. They still have pretty much the same exact layout for the 2001-2007. I cant speak for the 2008-2011 because I have not really looked at the floor in them. The Digitalfit mats are contoured up the sides so the only problem is if ford moved the center console. The factory floor mat will fit to the edges but not up the sides. I have OEM Escape rubber monogrammed mats from 09 and they fit exactly with a 1/4" - 1/2"inch gap around the edge and hold a lot of snow and water. I would recommend them over the Digitalfit because they have deep grooves and keep your shoes out of the slush rather than in a puddle of sloshing water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.