Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woohoo... just received my front and rear weathertech liners...

perfect for quebec weather, snow, salt and mud etc :happy:

Saw them somewhere here in the forums and ordered one set immediately...

:rockon:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Well worth the money!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just ordered a set today myself. Pricey but they look like they are worth it. I think these will be my dad's next birthday present as well.

Got a message they were on back order and they were not sure when they would ship though. Hopefully not much of a delay. Weather is pretty messy here in New Brunswick.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
on my side, i ordered last friday a black kit and received it yesterday (tuesday) !!!! never saw an order ariving soooooooo fast!

They fit PERFECT in the car.

the best thing added to my ride to date...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Do any of you have them for the cargo area and snap a pic? Especially if you have camel?

·
Registered
679 Posts
i bought a black one off ebay and was'nt weathertech, looked exact same and alot cheaper.

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I ordered mine too! Apparently tan weathertechs takes longer to make...I ordered mine last Sunday and they haven't shipped yet. Hopefully I'll have them by this Friday! I already purchased the cargoliner, and tried to go cheap with my floormats. Needless to say, that didn't last long!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Sterling10 said:
I ordered mine too! Apparently tan weathertechs takes longer to make...I ordered mine last Sunday and they haven't shipped yet. Hopefully I'll have them by this Friday! I already purchased the cargoliner, and tried to go cheap with my floormats. Needless to say, that didn't last long!
Did you know you can reverse the factory carpeted cargoliner and flip it over as it is rubber?

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
andjayik said:
Have you ordered a set of these? I have a Tribute with biege/tan interior and was thinking about a cargo liner. This item might be worth the money, but don't feel like taking any chances. A replacement carpet liner from the dealer isn't going to be that much more money. Weathertech is many dollars more IIRC.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My liners finally shipped! They should be here tomorrow...and it only took three weeks to make...not what is advertised. That's okay, I am just happy to be getting them.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have these for my Escape and I love them. Here are some pics of them, the front have seen some snow and ice and have held up nice!

As you can see they fit perfectly! Most certainly worth the money!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
NYCescape said:
I have these for my Escape and I love them. Here are some pics of them, the front have seen some snow and ice and have held up nice!

As you can see they fit perfectly! Most certainly worth the money!
exactly those i've bought... fit perfect... i wish all car come with these from factory...

geez! 32k$ for a car... should come with these.... :bang:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts