Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Well, this product review has gone well off tangent :D :D :D

Wonder who caused this to happen :whistle: :whistle:

·
Registered
232 Posts
If you liked it in Cali you should try it in the NY/NJ area. Nothing like it in the U.S. I have friends that moved down south that come back for a visit and all they eat is Pizza and Bagels while they are here :lol:[/quote]

i wish i could i love good pizza, never liked peperoni till i had it on a us style pizza, dominos just dont do it the same here in aus

·
Super Moderator
4,737 Posts
Dominos doesn't do us well here either. The best pizza I ever had was from this little joint in Arkansas called Shot Gun Dans.
I ate there alot when I was a kid. I got a chance to go there again a few years ago. After 20 some years, the pizza was exactly as I remembered it.
We usually just make our own pizza at home. But I'll order out the chicken wings!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Colleen said:
Tonight I'm making ham steaks, macaroni & cheese, and a veggie. ( A request from my son :D )
MMMMM...mmmmm! Mac and cheese! :yes:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
19! Crap! Tie a brick tohis head! Keep that kiddo down!!!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
jonas1022 said:
19! Crap! Tie a brick tohis head! Keep that kiddo down!!!
LOL !! Believe it or not, I haven't had any major problems out of him ( knocking on wood ! :lol: ) Both our son and daughter are good kids. Here is a pic of our daughter and her boyfriend on prom night. This pic is a few years old. She is now 21.

I'm very proud of both of them !! :D

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Pretty young lady. She looks like a new version of her Momma!

I sometimes wish we had a daughter, in addition to our son. I wouldn't trade him for anything. Guess it wasn't meant to be...

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Your most welcome! I'm not groveling. I just looked at her photo, your avatar photo in the upper right corner of the posting and it's like a no brainer... :doh:

check it out!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Pizza Garden around the corner for us :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: .

Picked up our son at the airport, went home and got his momma, then headed off to the Pizza joint on the corner. Good fresh baked pizza :thumb: , better price. $2.99 per each person, and it's an all you can eat too! :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
camusdarrach said:
So, what was for tea tonight, Colleen??? ;)
I was going to slow cook a roast yesterday, but forgot to defrost it. :wall: So I picked up Mexican food from one of our local restaurants.

Mixed ( beef, chicken, and shrimp) fajitas, Mmmm :yes:

As for tonight, roast, smothered in mushrooms and onions, rice and gravy, and a veggie. :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Dunno whats for tea here, have upset the wife, so it will probably be some form of roadkill, with chips :confused:

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
camusdarrach said:
Dunno whats for tea here, have upset the wife, so it will probably be some form of roadkill, with chips :confused:
Take her out, or go and pick up something. She deserves it !! :)

41 - 60 of 93 Posts