Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

















Thats all I got for now. We got to go through some obstecles that I didn't think a stock Jeep could make it through but all of ours did and did it with relative ease. Really the first mods i'm going to do is get a tummy tuck for it to get the transfer case a little higher because I hit it a lot and some more agressive tread. I dont really need a lift right now.
 

·
Administrator
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4
Joined
·
20,702 Posts
I loved living in Southern California. Where did you guys go offroading??? :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
02escape said:
A place called Wildomar. Its about 5 miles off Ortega Hwy.
Looks like a blast...I coulda sworn I recognized some of the areas.

HWY 74?
Lake Elsonore?
Mt San Jacinto and San Gorgonio in the background?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
futameca said:
02escape said:
A place called Wildomar. Its about 5 miles off Ortega Hwy.
Looks like a blast...I coulda sworn I recognized some of the areas.

HWY 74?
Lake Elsonore?
Mt San Jacinto and San Gorgonio in the background?
Yup, Hwy 74. Some of those pics over look Lake Elsinore.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,345 Posts
Wow, you get down and dirty! :D :thumb:

Your photography skills are excellent! Thanks for the pics!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dasha said:
Wow, you get down and dirty! :D :thumb:

Your photography skills are excellent! Thanks for the pics!!
I was actually struggeling with the camera because I just bought it the night before and hadn't really figured it out. I took a bunch of the same pictures using different settings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
02escape said:
Yup, Hwy 74. Some of those pics over look Lake Elsinore.
Cool, we used to live out that way...not Elsinore, couldn't stand the smell. :stifle: Kidding, I'm kidding. Lived in Murrieta. We used to go to AAA ball games there, the Lake Elsinore Storm, great little stadium, intimate and fun every game.

BTW, did you take your Escape on these same trails?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
I must agree. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,761 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top