Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Westin Bull bar on their '08. Just trying to get an idea of what its will look like before I buy.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Westin's own site doesn't even have pictures of the 2008 Bull Bar yet, and I couldn't find any other pictures. But I did find the installation guide, which gives you an idea of what it might look like. It seems to have more of a square shape (to match that part of the 2008-2009 Escape's front bumper), not the trapezoid look of the Toyota Tundra bar that most of the sites show.

http://www.westinautomotive.com/pages/I ... 5-0830.pdf

If you write to Westin, they may have pictures:

Westin Automotive Products, Inc.
5200 N. Irwindale Ave. Suite 220
Irwindale, Ca. 91706

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I seen that. Thanks for posting the link though. Was just hoping someone with a little more cheese than myself, had already bought one a put it on, might have a picture.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i do, i have the black w/ stainless skid plate. it looks awesome with my lund interceptor bugshield. the shield is so low profile and sleek. best one i've seen yet. i havent had a chance to take pics yet... since only hours after i put the bull bar on someone smashed my passenger side window and attempted to steal my double din. (see pics below) i'll post pics of the bullbar tomorrow after i get the window replaced and re-tinted.

·
Registered
231 Posts
yeh its gonna cost about $180 to get it replaced, plus another 10 for the tint.. plus another 260 for my viper remote start

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to see that happen Weezy. I hate theiving bastards. I'm going to be putting a sub in my car soon, and I am afraid this is going to eventually happen.

But yeah pics would be awesome.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Sorry to hear about the incident Weezy504. I once had a falcon and some thieving scum, broke the passenger window to steal my valuables. Can relate to your pain. Yes i felt very ill.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet. I would still like to see your's Weezy as yours is black on a Silver, and I'll be putting a black one on my Sage .

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Weezy! It sucks when that kind of crap happens...almost makes me not want to mod some of the time!

·
Registered
231 Posts
got the window replaced/tinted today.. 195 for the window.. yuck.

here's the pics as promised. also some bonus pics as i've been busy adding mods. here's what i've done within the last week... black bullbar w/ stainless plate, in channel avs vent visors, lund interceptor bug shield and a 6" black stubbie antenna. oh and another salesman @ work said w/ the bugshield on there it looks like my ride has a moustache ... so check out the new nickname of the car --------->

·
Premium Member
3,648 Posts
I love it Weezy!! That looks pimp on your ride!! :thumb:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That looks good Weezy. Thanks for the pix. Aside from the stubby antenna, and 20's, you've done pretty much everything I'm wanting to do to mine. Keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Lookin' good, Weezy!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks good weezy, does the bug shield actuly work? I'm so on the fence over one. For 1 I don't know how smoke would look on Lt blue & chrome (I'd love to find a chrome one) and 2 if it's just for looks vs function, I need one to help keep my winow clear, drive at night on dar country roads my windshild is plasterd by the time I get home.

Now you need some side moldings like mine :yes:

to the OP, there's also a pic on ************** of a black bar on a kermit green 08, I was just to lazy to search it out and re-post it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts