Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have some items left from my Mariner(s)....All prices shipped to lower 48 only.

1. Westin 22-1785 Mount Kit - Works with 08+ Chrome or Black nerf/oval tubes - 22-0060, 22-5060, 22-0065, 22-5065. For some reason, they sent me 2 sets of brackets when I bought them new for my 08? This is for the Brackets only -- and the H/W to mount the tubes to the brackets. It does not include H/W to mount brackets to your body. This would be perfect for someone who already has Westin bars, and would like a set of brackets for when yours rust. $40 shipped (very heavy!) The mount kit sells for $130+ elsewhere. Instructions included.

2. Metra Speaker Wiring Harness - Plug & play into your OEM ford harness -- w/o cutting or splicing. Should fit all Fords 98+. You will need to solder the bare ends (or quick-connects) onto your speaker terminals, and then simply plug into Ford harness. $5 shipped.

3. Nifty Catch-all 2nd Row mat. Tan (Medium Parchment). Will fit all E/M/T. No rips or stains. Looks new. Official Ford Licensed accessory. Looks much more classy than the plastic/rubber mats IMO. $25 shipped. You will spend $95 shipped on ebay for this!

4. OEM oil 3.0 plug - came from dealer. used only 1 OCI. $3 shipped

5. PIE Line Output Converter (LOC) with remote trigger. Bought new. Never used. Provides a remote turn-on trigger for your amp when you connect 1 wire to switched 12v. $10 shipped

6. Ford Light Sage Metallic Touch-Up Paint - used a few drops. Purchased Genuine Ford from dealer for > $10. $3 shipped.

I will offer deals if you want multiple items.. I need these out of my basement.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everything above (except for the LOC) is FREE to a local KC E/M/T driver!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts