Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i know it doesn't look kosher but i don't have photoshop, maybe someone with skills and photoshop can do it better for me?

maybe it's a lot of white but i have this idea for a long time and today got spare time so ...

What do you think about this project?

i love the actual look of my escape but maybe someday, it's like painting the interior of a house to make something new or some changes in your life or in your spirit.

frenchcanadian

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW, thanks to lord velveeta(Pat) Great skills i see shadow and reflexion on the front.
yes i agree with you but i think the white right in the face like the photo need a zoom-out to give a chance to view the overall look. maybe 3/4 photo zoom-out will do the job , anyway. I'm percolating again!
Love the idea of the roof rack maybe all the roof in white like mini cooper????

And yes is a penguinscape/tuxedoscape

frenchcanadian

·
Registered
679 Posts
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would agree with the naysayers... I like the idea (honestly i do), you have to be really careful about how you do it. It could come out looking really odd. I would do a tux interior before I did the exterior.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Now add a splash of color to it... and THEN you might have something.

·
Registered
45 Posts
i say go for it, its hard enough to customize an 08+ escape. i would say go for it and if you dont like it. just buy all the OEM parts off ebay to put it back to stock. best of luck with your ideas, i think it will turn out sicker than schit :woohoo:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts