Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2009 Escape XLS and I'm having a hard time figuring out the name of its color. The sticker on the driver door has the paint code "T9." I looked that up and all I can find for the name is some sort of green. However, my Escape is sort of a bluish-grey.

My sig has a picture of my Escape.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
I could be wrong, but your Escape looks alot like the color of our Escape which is black pearl slate. Most of the time it looks gray. Here is a pic of ours.

I will write myself a note to have my husband check the paint code in the door when he gets home from work tomorrow.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks like my color! Thanks.

Colleen said:
I could be wrong, but your Escape looks alot like the color of our Escape which is black pearl slate. Most of the time it looks gray. Here is a pic of ours.

I will write myself a note to have my husband check the paint code in the door when he gets home from work tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
You're welcome! :)
We needed the paint code for when we got the spoiler put on, and the more I think about it, paint code T9 sounds very familiar to me. I'll still have my husband check to remove any doubt. He will be home from work around 5:30 pm. He leaves for work around 5am. Since it is now 1:45am I plan to be snoozing when he gets up or I would ask him then. :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, we just bought a 2008 that is the same color as yours. My wife took it into the dealer today to have it checked out. They ran the VIN number on the car and they told her the color of the car is "Monterey Black Pearl." We also thought it was a charcoal grey color, but guess we were wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts