Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts

I am looking to add something that means a lot to me to the back corner of my windsheild, but I am not sure what that something is! It will also be black and white no colors.

I have an Irish flag decal/reflector on the right side below the 4WD emblem, I think it looks classy there!

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I had a CarDomain one underneath the handle on the liftgate glass window, but it started falling off. However, only 2/3rds of it came off. I'll need to wait for warmer weather to get the rest of it off.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Don't have any decals on the Dashariner.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have a few stickers and window clings on mine.

On the hatch glass, the bug looking one is called a "Travel Bug" and has a tracking # under it that I blurred out, if your a member of Geocaching.com you can log that you seen my vehicle (in person, hence why I always blur it out online.) and using that code you can see a map of different places I've been. I also have a Geocaching Logo on the other side of the glass.

Technically not a decal but I found a stick on 4x4 badge to make up for the fact that there is no indication elsewhere that my Escape can crawl on all fours.

On the bottom there is a magnet encouraging citizens of Bowling Green not to trash up the city in which I make a living. And the LBL sticker is from Land Between the Lakes in western KY, a very large recreation area and one of the few places I can find lots of dirt roads to drive on that aren't either completely accessible by 2wd car, or rutted so bad you need a lifted Jeep.

If I find a way to print a decal, or get one made really cheap, I'd put a black -www.escape-city.com- decal at the base of the hatch door above the bumper in that flat area. Or alternatively a white one at the top of the rear glass itself. I think it would look great if it was all caps in a similar bold italic font as the ESCAPE badge.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Dasha said:
Don't have any decals on the Dashariner.
WRONG!!!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Airmapper said:

On the bottom there is a magnet encouraging citizens of Bowling Green not to trash up the city in which I make a living. And the LBL sticker is from Land Between the Lakes in western KY, a very large recreation area and one of the few places I can find lots of dirt roads to drive on that aren't either completely accessible by 2wd car, or rutted so bad you need a lifted Jeep.

If I find a way to print a decal, or get one made really cheap, I'd put a black -www.escape-city.com- decal at the base of the hatch door above the bumper in that flat area. Or alternatively a white one at the top of the rear glass itself. I think it would look great if it was all caps in a similar bold italic font as the ESCAPE badge.

I know LBL i live in Clarksville, TN. Good to know there are some locals here. I second the the escape-city decal.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
oskerb said:
Airmapper said:

I know LBL i live in Clarksville, TN. Good to know there are some locals here. I second the the escape-city decal.
Good news for you guys ... here is a link to the official E-C store ...http://www.escape-city.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=183

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
haukap8 said:
I like it, A LOT
Me too. And it only cost me $5 on eBay. And I have an extra to put somewhere. I'm thinking the opposite side?

haukap8 said:
I tried reading it with a BarCode Scanner I have on my iPhone, doesn't show up as anything :mad: :lol:
:lol: Too awesome, perhaps?

1 - 20 of 118 Posts