Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to start a new thread, about interesting movies or programs you might have found on Netflix (or other streaming video services) that you would like to share with everyone. Remember there is a search function to find anything listed here without going through all the categories.

I watched National Geographic: Inside North Korea. Depressing how that country is run in 2010.

· Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top Gear has several seasons on demand. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

If you're into martial arts, there are several good movies (good as in action) from Thailand: Raging Phoenix, Chocolate, Onk Bak and Onk Bak 2. Fight Quest is an interesting reality show where two MMA fighters learn different styles of martial arts (hapkito, jui-jitsu etc) and fight using those styles.

Future Weapons is pretty cool too.

· Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Case 39 is next!! Last weekend we watched Romy & Michelle's HS Reunion and The Blind Side.

· Registered
1,850 Posts
HybridArchitect said:
I highly recommend the free Netflix app for the iPhone/iPod/iPad. It lets you stream content from your account to any of these portable devices.

:yahoo:
Got it and love it, Have it on my Apple TV, iPhone, iPod touch, Xbox 360, Wii...No matter what I am on, I can watch Netflix

· Premium Member
19,571 Posts
We recently watched the movie, "Sleepers". This movie was made back in 1996 and hubby and I did not recall ever seeing it. Very good movie.

I love the fact that we can instantly stream Netflix movies to our blu ray player. In addition we usually have one sent through the mail. You can't beat Netflix!! :thumb:

· Registered
8,251 Posts
haukap8 said:
HybridArchitect said:
I highly recommend the free Netflix app for the iPhone/iPod/iPad. It lets you stream content from your account to any of these portable devices.

Got it and love it, Have it on my Apple TV, iPhone, iPod touch, Xbox 360, Wii...No matter what I am on, I can watch Netflix
Someone is addicted to technology! ;) Okay... I have no room to talk :lol:

· Registered
1,370 Posts
Used it from my son's account to get caught up on episodes of "Deadwood" that I missed before it got canceled. Also, several movies that I hadn't gotten around to seeing.

I got him a blueray player for Christmas that has the Netflix streaming app. He loves it.

· Registered
1,850 Posts
Ean-The-Escape said:
haukap8 said:
HybridArchitect said:

Someone is addicted to technology! ;) Okay... I have no room to talk :lol:
Just a wee bit.. :whistle:

· Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Smokey and the Bandit is available for streaming! :lol: :thumb:

· Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The movie The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is just like the book: very slow in the beginning, then it picks up steam but slows down by the end. Not a bad movie but when streamed it is in Swedish only with English subtitles- kind of irritating since some things can be streamed in English dubbed mode.

· Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I couldn't watch the whole thing...turned it off after 20 minutes.

· Registered
375 Posts
I found R. Lee Ermy (the senior drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket)'s best movie to date. A vietnam movie called The Siege of Firebase Gloria. EPIC movie for war movie buffs like me.

I also have Netflix streamed directly to my Xbox 360. Its great for our two young kids as we have hundreds of choices for kids movies. Love it.

· Registered
157 Posts
Hunter seasons 1-3. Complete fromage but "works for me" :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.