Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where'd she go?

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Has she gone to the fijords, looking for a " Norwegian Blue " parrot ?;) :yes:
They might not have the t'interweb over there.......... :worry: ;)

·
Registered
464 Posts
I wondered this after I realised that kiki is no longer a moderator :shrug:

·
Super Moderator
4,736 Posts
I'm sure JP will get in touch with you on this.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I too, would like to know.

Sure miss those parrot stories.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I too would like to know. She always had good advice when needed.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Sorry, y'all. I was trying to think about how to put this into words easily.

Kiki had a disagreement with some of us, and she decided to leave on her own. She wasn't banned or removed, and she's more than welcome back here whenever she decides to return.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
That's a shame. She did so much to get this site started. She was one of the 1st one to greet me here after I showed up. She also remembered that I was growing my hair to donate to Lock-for-Love and sent me a Private Message about it. I'm glad to hear she's OK but I wish things like this wouldn't happen... Hopefully things will clear up and she will return some day...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
maybe its just me, but if i dont agree with a bunch of people on a forum, i dont leave. everyone is entitles to their own opinion.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
CrashNburn said:
maybe its just me, but if i dont agree with a bunch of people on a forum, i dont leave. everyone is entitles to their own opinion.
I agree with you, but we don't, and probably never will, know what the disagreement was about, so maybe Kiki thought it better to retire from contributing, and being a moderator, on this forum..
At least Jpark has replied, to let us all know, rather than deleting the thread, which I suspect would have happened on the other Escape forum.
BTW, what happened to "The Granny"?, dissapeared without trace.............?

Must admit, I still prefer to think that she's in the Fijjords, looking for the extremely rare "Norwegion Blue" parrot.......... ;)

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I guess it depends on your experiences in life and online. I know Kiki had a major issue at the other E-C. She left there and I don't blame her. Maybe she just felt these places were no longer a positive and productive thing for her. It's a shame but things change. All I/we can do is wish her luck with whatever she is doing now and hope someday she can come back and find it worthwhile again...

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I hope Kiki will be allright. Have found her to be a very nice lady. My computer knowledge is not vast. Kiki designed my signature, which i don't know how to set up. It was much appreciated . :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts