Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
:lol: :D

That's funny. My daughter added me as a friend on facebook but I am under strict orders not to embarrass her. I very rarely post anything on her wall. :lol:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ok, I never got the whole South Park thing and still don't, but I agree with that video. :lol:

FB can be nice to have but gosh at some times it's just a pain in the neck. I fought getting on it forever, but finally gave in. Sometimes I wish I hadn't, other times I'm glad I did.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Colleen said:

That's funny. My daughter added me as a friend on facebook but I am under strict orders not to embarrass her. I very rarely post anything on her wall. :lol:
--Same here. My one daughter said I'm not allowed to post any photos of her without permission.

I like reading the posts, and making comments, but don't post too much.
Funny thing is some relatives/people ask to be friends, and I don't want to, but have to or else.
That's why I got a kick out of the South Park video.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Airmapper said:
Ok, I never got the whole South Park thing and still don't, but I agree with that video. :lol:

FB can be nice to have but gosh at some times it's just a pain in the neck. I fought getting on it forever, but finally gave in. Sometimes I wish I hadn't, other times I'm glad I did.
--I wonder if the relatives/friends I accepted, and then 'hid' their posts, know I blocked them?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Estelle2 said:
Airmapper said:

--I wonder if the relatives/friends I accepted, and then 'hid' their posts, know I blocked them?
thats worse than me :D , my relatives added me on bebo and ive spoke to them twice or something in the last 2 years :D, ive no kids to embarrass so i have to settle for my sister lol.

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Estelle2 said:
Colleen said:

--Same here. My one daughter said I'm not allowed to post any photos of her without permission.
LOL ! Mine said the EXACT same thing ! :lol:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
I'm sorry but I don't really care for South Park. Not since they said to go out and kick Red Heads and the one teenage girl ended up Killing her self. :shades:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Just never had the interest in South Park.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Airmapper said:
X2

Sometimes i've consider closing fcbk...is just not worth it...but i've not been able to do it... :wall:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I enjoy FB for what it really is, communication amoung friends. It also helps me with making more friends than ever imagined. How good are they? Only time will tell. The games are fun to a point, then you loose your life in them... :bust:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts