Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please feel free to change the states around if you like:

THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU MARRY A GIRL FROM OHIO

The first man married a woman from KENTUCKY. He told her that she
was to do the dishes and house cleaning. It took a couple of days,
but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes
washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from MICHIGAN . He gave his wife
orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking.
The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it
was better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes
were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from OHIO. He ordered her to
keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed,
and hot meals on the table for every meal.
He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by
the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a
little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he
could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has
some difficulty when he pees.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,362 Posts
:bill: :lol: :hyst: :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,506 Posts
:lol: :bill:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
ROFL!!!
:D :hyst:

my first supervisor was from Ohio, a man but still....
the ppl from that state are, well, lol.

he was weird to say the least lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ltlredscape said:
ROFL!!!
:D :hyst:

my first supervisor was from Ohio, a man but still....
the ppl from that state are.....
:tease: We sure are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
Bilbo said:
ltlredscape said:
ROFL!!!
:D :hyst:

my first supervisor was from Ohio, a man but still....
the ppl from that state are.....
:tease: We sure are.
lol,
really the guy was, i could write a book on him. i worked with him 230 days a year for 2 years. he could get the job done though...
At first i asked him where he was from (i could tell already he wasnt from Kansas, where i am from) and he stammered:
"None of your business!" I then told him that i was from this town here in Kansas and he finally answered my question saying, "Where the hell do ya think i am from? Kansas? I am from Columbus, Ohio you little pipsqueak!
He was also a communications tech in the Navy during Vietnam...so that helped him.
He is like that Drill Sergeant in that GEICO commercial.

thankfully i got a better job...away from him lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ltlredscape said:
.........

lol,
really the guy was, i could write a book on him. i worked with him 230 days a year for 2 years. he could get the job done though...
At first i asked him where he was from (i could tell already he wasnt from Kansas, where i am from) and he stammered:
"None of your business!" I then told him that i was from this town here in Kansas and he finally answered my question saying, "Where the hell do ya think i am from? Kansas? I am from Columbus, Ohio you little pipsqueak!
He was also a communications tech in the Navy during Vietnam...so that helped him.
He is like that Drill Sergeant in that GEICO commercial.

thankfully i got a better job...away from him lol.
Sounds to me like he's got a lot of different things going for him that make him just plain different.
I suppose that people from Ohio aren't much different from anywhere else.
Some places are better, some worse. There are different areas, rural,
urban, 'burban and each may have different sorts of people.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top