Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you guys like listening to? This is my favorite song as of late.

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
House Of Cards > Radiohead

Other categories:

Favorite Older Song That I Recently Heard For The First Time And Now Can't Stop Playing In My Car

Drink To Moving On > Grand National

:bill:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
When I try to embed my youtube links and then click "play", I keep getting the message "We're sorry this video is no longer available".

SOS!!

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
When I try to embed my youtube links and then click "play", I keep getting the message "We're sorry this video is no longer available".

SOS!!
That also happened to me, earlier today. I kept trying and finally got it to work. :shrug: I couldn't figure out why, but it was driving me crazy !! I think that I ended up going with a different video of the song, now that I think about it.

Dasha, i was on here earlier and played your songs just fine. You could always post them back up the way you had them. :)

Edit: Go ahead and post them and i will see if i can help you. :)

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
:shrug: Don't really have one at the moment...

·
Premium Member
19,571 Posts
Dasha said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75mry1LcFg

Well, here are the links.
Okay, pull up your first video. on the right side of the page, under where it says " Varsity Fanclub", it says, embedding disabled by request. :censor: :censor: I gotta wonder if that is why mine did not work earlier. :lol:

I can try and find another video if you want.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
That video works but that's Avril Levigne and Katy Perry sings it. :doh:

Thanks for helping, Colleen!

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Still Avril in the first one but the second one works! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
This is more my usual, however:

I was lucky enough to see Elvis in his live concert on New Years Eve 1975 at the newly built Pontiac (Mich) Silverdome.

Check out the price on the ticket! Now, those were the days.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building." :cry:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hard to say with such a wide varaity I listen to these days (still stuck in the 80's most of the time)

New songs, I can't ever get Apolgise outta my head, I like the new Nickelback single (can't wait for the album in a few weeks), Johhny & June by the trick pony singer, Jason Aldeen - relentless...

Isn't there a fairly new song (last year or so) about our "Great Escape"s? Thought it was pink, but probably some other young blonde girl.

Sorry, not a youyuber much...

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
Do you mean Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani?

I think it's Dasha's favorite song!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Big Chris said:

Why it no work? :wall:
WOW! You must be phsycic BigChris! That " Hinoi" team, are they from japan ? I have always been partial to japanese ladies. :) Too old now and quite resigned to it. But there was a time, during the twenties and thirties age group, that i desired to have a japanese lady as a wife.

During my childhood years, i was allways fascinated by their culture. There are good looking women in all nationalities. It's actually complex for me to explain, but attractive young japanese ladies, have a certain mystery which has allways intrigued me.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts