Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time of year again.....the Girl Scouts selling their cookies! What's your favorite kind?

I LOVE the Caramel Delites and Thin Mints second. :p :p

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Thin Mints and then any of the cookies with peanut butter :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
thin mints fo sho

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,621 Posts
Thin Mints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
They came out with new ones this year, so I ordered them. I can't remember what they were, maybe lemon....

I do love Do-Si-Dos. :D

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
camusdarrach said:
I take it that this is one of your quaint American customs, then :shrug:
Yep, you don't know what you are missing!!! :taz:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thin Mints!
We need to send some of our overseas friends some Girl Scout cookies! That way they aren't left out.

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Without a doubt, :kneel: Thin Mints :yahoo: . I do like the lemon cookie they just introduced last year :thumb: :thumb: . The Girl Scout Mom we got ours from said that the lemon cookie is possibly going to surpass the Thin Mint in popularity this next year. :doh: Hmm. I don't know about that. :roll: :tumble:

We bought our latest supply from in front of a hardware store :bill: . No scouts came to our door this past two years...I miss our little girl scouts :worry: . It was real convienent having home delivery! :yes:

Kids do grow up, and our most recent girl scout kiddos are off to college. :shock:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
THIN MINTS!!!

Freeze them, then crack them up into a cereal bowl and pour milk over them.

Or smash them even finer and put the smashees over ice cream.

:thumb: :drool:

Do yuppies still exist? I was one myself, and then I morphed into something else.

:bill:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
:blush:

Thanks! You'll find twelve boxes of Thin Mints in your mail tomorrow.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
You'd need to do that with me in the house, too.

If I find it, it's likely to be engulfed and devoured.

:lol:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
theescaperoute said:
Thin Mints!
We need to send some of our overseas friends some Girl Scout cookies! That way they aren't left out.
Back away from the Girl Scout cookies and noone will get hurt. :taz:

jonas1022 said:
Without a doubt, :kneel: Thin Mints :yahoo: . I do like the lemon cookie they just introduced last year :thumb: :thumb: . The Girl Scout Mom we got ours from said that the lemon cookie is possibly going to surpass the Thin Mint in popularity this next year. :doh: Hmm. I don't know about that. :roll: :tumble:

We bought our latest supply from in front of a hardware store :bill: . No scouts came to our door this past two years...I miss our little girl scouts :worry: . It was real convienent having home delivery! :yes:

Kids do grow up, and our most recent girl scout kiddos are off to college. :shock:
Wow, I can't imagine anything surpassing the Thin Mints! I always have one or two Girl Scouts in my classroom and buy from them. And then there is the teacher who just brings a whole box load of cookies, sets them in the teacher's lounge, and we put the money in her mailbox.

Colleen said:
You morphed into an awesome and caring guy !! :beer:
Easy on the eyes too. :shades:

jpark said:
Or smash them even finer and put the smashees over ice cream.
robertmelacon suggested this for the Caramel Delites....smash them, microwave them, and put them over ice cream....MMMmmmmmmmm! Soooo gooooood!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts