Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

Where be they at ?

991 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Colleen 
#1 ·
Just a tad concerned. Where is everyone? For example madmax and hybridarchitect.

#2 ·
They have a very low post count. So I think that you could assume they only post if they have anything to add by starting a thread, and limit the amounts of comments they make to a very few. Unlike some of us, like myself that feels compelled to comment on about 80% of the threads posted.

How about that JP?

#3 ·
I'm sure they will both return to the fold. If not, I'll hunt them down and drag 'em back. :D

#4 ·
jonas1022 said:
They have a very low post count. So I think that you could assume they only post if they have anything to add by starting a thread, and limit the amounts of comments they make to a very few. Unlike some of us, like myself that feels compelled to comment on about 80% of the threads posted.

How about that JP?
I only comment on 95% of the threads, 90% of the time.

:bill:

#8 ·
HA's been posting here and there. Glad to see he figured out the new login issues.

MadMax hasn't visited since the end of August. I sure hope he's is OK. Dasha, I think it might be time for you to go hunting for him...

#10 ·
RobtRoma said:
HA's been posting here and there. Glad to see he figured out the new login issues.

MadMax hasn't visited since the end of August. I sure hope he's is OK. Dasha, I think it might be time for you to go hunting for him...
I'm on the hunt as we speak!!! :taz:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.