Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone big time newbie here....haven't even received my new 2010 Escape 4wd XLT as of yet...waiting for dealer trade to take place...week 2...very frustrated. Anyway, my question is this..and I did a search to see if this had been asked but did not see anything so forgive me if it has.
Question where is the best place to buy either used wheels or even new, cheap, run of the mill wheels, nothing special. What I want to do is mount snow tires on them and only use them when needed. (I'm in missouri and usually when we get snow it's only on the road for a day or two. I will be using this vehicle to deliver papers on the evenings that it snows only) after the snow melts I would replace the other wheels and tires for regular driving. I hate taking the rear wheel drive van out on the route..it does fine for the most part but I would still rather have 4 wheel drive....any help would be great and much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Try your local junkyard. There might be a couple of Escapes in there. Best place I know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts