Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner

WHITE ESCAPES WELCOME

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  gbrown69 
#1 ·
Hey im jsut starting a color thread and want to see what mods and what ideas people have on there oxford white escapes. Post a pic fo your white escape here. Ill start off with my simple 2001 oxford white escape xls. only mod....bug shield, stubby antenna ahaha

future mods hopefully include painting my stock rims and headlight update mod, maybe paint the calipers red or black also

See less See more
#2 ·
Ford spoiler. Bug shield, steps, hitch, 18" edge charcoal wheels, EBC greenstuff front pads, black painted rear drums. Soon to have custom fog surrounds and rear camera. Also the OEM grille guard (decorative, black with chrome accents).

Almost forgot the 05+ Headlight upgrade with updated wiring to make highbeams and highbeam indicator work like the 05+. Without the wiring update you wont have lowbeams on when the highbeams are on. And you'll loose your indicator unless you use the double pole relay. Its a little complicated if you aren't good with electrical but if you need help just ask me.

#8 ·
Ean-The-Escape said:
Just for this I may start a blue escape thread lol :lol:
I second that notion.

#14 ·
ajc6882 said:
Ford spoiler. Bug shield, steps, hitch, 18" edge charcoal wheels, EBC greenstuff front pads, black painted rear drums. Soon to have custom fog surrounds and rear camera. Also the OEM grille guard (decorative, black with chrome accents).

Almost forgot the 05+ Headlight upgrade with updated wiring to make highbeams and highbeam indicator work like the 05+. Without the wiring update you wont have lowbeams on when the highbeams are on. And you'll loose your indicator unless you use the double pole relay. Its a little complicated if you aren't good with electrical but if you need help just ask me.
Hey my names Andrew and I'm new here. I just bought a 2002 Escape two days ago so I was just browsing through the forums and saw here that you did the headlight upgrade. This is something that I was interested in but wasn't quite sure how to go about doing it. So I may take you up on your offer of a little help with that sometime in the future. Anyways looks great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.