Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in a Philosophical mood, sorry, I get that way sometimes. What makes you wonder? I wonder about a lot of things and I was wondering what gets you thinking. Like why simple things are only simple when somebody else brings it up. Or, when someone invents something so obvious you wonder why the heck you didn't think about it. We have a lot of folks here from all walks of life. Lets hear what makes you scratch your head and go, "huh?"

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Why don't my dogs realize that thunder isn't going to hurt them? They've been living through them for 12 years now and they still bark like crazy everytime there's a storm! :cuss:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
Why is it, when I am my most tired, I have a difficult time going to sleep? :rant: Yet, when I am fully rested during the middle of a nice day, I can fall asleep and not even realize that I am going to sleep :( . Why? Why is that? :confused:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

·
Premium Member
12,362 Posts
andjayik said:
Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?
I can't believe that I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING!!!

:bill:

Why do some people think that Vanilla isn't a flavor?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Why are tomatoes a fruit?

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Why did Jesse James cheat on Sandra with that skank???

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
Good one Dasha! If I had Sandra Bullock, you couldn't pry me away with a crowbar!

Why is Sarah Palin more popular with Republicans than John McCain, when he is the more accomplished politician?

1 - 20 of 123 Posts