Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting a windshield banner for Ean that says "ESCAPE".

What color should I go with? I have pics of Ean below in my signature.

They have White, black, red, blue, light blue, green, gray, silver, gold, yellow and orange.

Any opinions or ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Ean and Jacinda :yahoo:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would stick with matching the body color or going with black. If you do white, you might end up seeing dirt and grime start to build up... Just my opinion.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ICEMAN84 said:
I would stick with matching the body color or going with black. If you do white, you might end up seeing dirt and grime start to build up... Just my opinion.
That is what I figured about the white. And with black it might be tougher to see. I'm thinking the blue is the winner. :thumb: Thanks for your opinion.

·
Registered
27 Posts
No prob bob. Post a before and after... i'm interested in how it looks... Where are you getting it from?

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the link posted above. It shows the design of how the "ESCAPE" will look. I don't know if he has grey, but he has silver. I will post pics to further your imagination of how it will look on your escape haha. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ean-The-Escape said:
I have the link posted above. It shows the design of how the "ESCAPE" will look. I don't know if he has grey, but he has silver. I will post pics to further your imagination of how it will look on your escape haha. :thumb:
Thanks Jacinda, I looked at the Ebay page, but still I'd like to see how it sizes up on the windshield. I think it's going to look great on yours, I'm just afraid on mine if I add too many things I'll get that overdone look.

I do want a EC website decal for the rear hatch, I keep putting off making it, I have the design made I just got to fix my fat "W's" for the www part.

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Airmapper said:
Thanks Jacinda, I looked at the Ebay page, but still I'd like to see how it sizes up on the windshield. I think it's going to look great on yours, I'm just afraid on mine if I add too many things I'll get that overdone look.

I do want a EC website decal for the rear hatch, I keep putting off making it, I have the design made I just got to fix my fat "W's" for the www part.
No problem. :thumb: I'm excited to see how it looks. I went with the blue so it stands out a bit more.

I want an EC website decal!!!! :rockon:

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So the tracking info on my banner said it was "delivered" however, it was not. So right now it is lost somewhere out there. Freaking joy! So we may have to wait until next weekend. :( Maybe even later depending on what we have to do to get me another banner sent. :cuss:

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Jacinda.
It will eventually arrive.
The effect on your windscreen, will be quite interesting. :)

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I am quite outraged and hopefully something gets figured out so that Jacinda and Ean are happy! I can't wait to see how it looks! I will keep you guys updated on the progress of "Mission- Return Ean's Banner Home"

·
Registered
8,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
megascape said:
that thing is way cool, i may get the Ford MotorSports once i see yours...Good find!
Thanks! Just bored and browsing ebay haha. Post office lost my first one, so the seller is resending it to me for free! :yahoo: Very nice of him! Sending it to my boss' house though so I know I will receive it this time for sure. Hoping I have it by this weekend, but who knows. If I do, I will get it put on there and have pics uploaded asap! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts