Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help. I'm missing one of the little black caps that snap over the screws on the windshield cowl. I tried to buy one but ford said they only sell them in packs of 50. I didnt know if anyone had one laying around. or knew where I could get just one. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah they pop off and go flying when you try to remove them. I just want to get them covered so they don't rust up. Maybe Jpark has the part number for buying them in singles or small quantities. The dealer wasn't much help. He said they only have them in large quantities. If I get some maybe I can get them sent to you. How many do you need.

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
I was able to buy a 4 pack a few years ago from a dealership. I keep loosing them when I change my air cabin filter. I'll see if I can find the receipt and see if there is a part # on it.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
ajc6882 said:
Yeah they pop off and go flying when you try to remove them.

He said they only have them in large quantities. If I get some maybe I can get them sent to you. How many do you need.
3, although would gladly buy 10 or so, if req.....

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Here is the Part Number: W707088-SSW

... and just in case the guy at the counter says I'm lying, :shock: here's a scan of the package they came in:

:rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man. Thats right! I went to Tasca Ford and they said they could order them up for me. Like you said 4 at a time. I appreciate your help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts