Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering.........do any of you know if they make a windshield with the top tinted? Mine isn't, and I want to see if I can get one installed like my Windstar had.

·
Registered
79 Posts
you can have the top tinted at a tint shop. I did that to my Mazda3 and it looked good and did help. Some call it an "eye brow" That would be allot cheaper then a new windshield too.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
nicker22 said:
you can have the top tinted at a tint shop. I did that to my Mazda3 and it looked good and did help. Some call it an "eye brow" That would be allot cheaper then a new windshield too.
Good point!That is exactly what I have done with mine and is far more effective too.

·
Registered
501 Posts
SUVord said:
nicker22 said:
Good point!That is exactly what I have done with mine and is far more effective too.
x2

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I've seen those top tinted "eyebrows". Don't much care for it, although some do look OK. I'm thinking more along the lines of factory tinted, and it blends into the rest of the windshield.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts