Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had the windshield replace on my +08. But I have a problem now, and wanted some amunition to take to the people that did the replacement to see what they are going to do to fix it. On to the problem.

On the driver side by the bottom of the A-pillar is a rubber weather strip. Well when the guy started the job, that was the first thing he pulled out and it seemed to come out pretty easy. Well after the new windshield went in, that weather strip is sticking up. I pulled it up, and it looks to have a nipple on it, like the stock glass had a hole in it that allowed the nipple to sit in it. My problem is, I don't know if that hole is there or not, and have no way of finding out except going to a dealer and rip one off, which will probably piss someone off. jpark, or squishy can one of you confirm if there is a hole in the windshiled to allow that weatherstrip to sit down in.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Couldnt say, I had mywindshield warrantied, weeks after buying my 08. But the work was seemless I didnt see any nipples or anything irregular. Sorry, not much help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts