Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bit later than usual as I've been travelling and was "snowed-under" with work, but the Weber has now received it's annual spring tune-up/cleaning and is ready to go.

I'll be planking a few salmon this afternoon (wild... never the farmed salmon!) with some baby potatoes, grilled veggies and corn-on-the-cob.

So... what are some of your favourites to throw on the grill this summer?

:yahoo:

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Oh, mucho yummo thread!!!

My favorite is hamburgers off the grill...mmmmmm!! When we have cook-out we also grill sausages, chicken, and corn on the cob.
I loooove BBQ!!!!

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
:drool: JPark must be agonising in anticipation of culinary delights. As for myself ,the baked potatoes is a starter. Yes, i could tolerate the ' corn on the cob '. MMM! YUM! Wheres my bib ? Marinated chicken wings. Grilled steak as per the " WEBER " barbecue.

The " WEBER " has become, very popular down under HybridArchitect.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
HybridArchitect said:
stone said:
Yep, I forgot to mention the other two essential ingredients for any successful BBQ... beer and banter!

:beer:
Yep! The more beer, the merrier the banter. :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,541 Posts
Yes to all of the above... :yes: :beer:

·
Premium Member
4,977 Posts
Steaaaak! High heat for five seconds on each side, low heat until medium-rare, then back to high heat, pour on generous amounts of butter, and watch the metre-high flames dance! :drool:

·
Super Moderator
4,741 Posts
Cooking out three days in a row. First beer brats and chicken. Last night bacon burgers, and tonight steak and pork. I love the summer. :beer: and of course, beer, beer. beer!!

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
I love to grill outside, but I now am in the possession of a George Foreman grill. So I grill inside, in the Air conditioned comfort of my kitchen... :yahoo:

Time to grill the meat dear? I've got it handled! No sweat! :lol:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
weebee said:
Cooking out three days in a row. First beer brats and chicken. Last night bacon burgers, and tonight steak and pork. I love the summer. :beer: and of course, beer, beer. beer!!
HMMPH, THOUGHT I WAS THE BEER DRINKER ON ESCAPE CITY :rant: :rant:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
I got rid of the BBQ I had brought down from Michigan. :cry: :cry: :cry: It was rusting and was four years old.

When we get to Tennessee, there will be a replacement.

As for what I like on the BBQ, all kinds of animal flesh. Grilled veggies are great as well. :drool: :drool: :drool:

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
UUUUUhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Mmmm this thread is making me hungry...

We packed our BBQ away a few weekends ago as winter is aproaching down under :(

I'm looking forward to the warm baked dinners on the cold winter nights but they just arent as good as "throwing a shrimp on the barbie" on a hot 95F degree day. Tongs in one hand, cold beer in the other :)

·
Administrator
2015 Ford F-450 DRW
20,623 Posts
jonas1022 said:
Did someone say BEER ?
As a matter of fact................. :beer: :beer: :beer: Maybe.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts