Ford Escape Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do excuse my celebrations....

After about FOUR MONTHS of trying to sell our old car we have finally sold it (to a nice girl from Wales)!!! Not a really big deal to you but it now means we can use the Maverick on a daily basis as the insurance can be transferred - yay! :) - not to mention I'm now in the bank managers good books too lol

And... for the first time this evening I tried the maverick in the garage, bearing in mind my old Volvo didnt fit and the focus doesnt have a lot of space around it, I wasn't counting on it fitting.... Well it did! :)

Can't wait to start using the mav on some regular trips, just in time for baby :)

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Congrats, Arbs, on selling your corsa , just a bit suprised that a Taffy would buy it, ah well, at least you can now enjoy the "economy" of the Maverick :lol: :lol:

I'm waiting for you to do a full detail on it, BTW do you have any experience with DodoJuice polish??? :shrug:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
camusdarrach said:
Congrats, Arbs, on selling your corsa , just a bit suprised that a Taffy would buy it, ah well, at least you can now enjoy the "economy" of the Maverick :lol: :lol:

I'm waiting for you to do a full detail on it, BTW do you have any experience with DodoJuice polish??? :shrug:
To be fair the little corsa wasnt exactly 'green'! I know it wont be great but i'm just looking forward to using it a bit!

No direct experience of dodo but i know its quite widely praised. I get the feeling its a bit 'trendy' but i still want to try some :)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Congrats on the good news, arbs!! :beer:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, car is now insured in it own right, just waiting for the certificate before i can go off and pay its years tax. funny (and expensive) ol system we have here!

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
And just think, in a years time, we have to go through the whole process again, with the added fun factor of obtaining an MOT certificate :doh:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
camusdarrach said:
And just think, in a years time, we have to go through the whole process again, with the added fun factor of obtaining an MOT certificate :doh:
And a year's tax at about £440! :doh:

Damn Labour government!!! :spank: :bang: :wall: :( :censor: :angel:

·
Premium Member
12,182 Posts
If I lived there, I'd probably be walking and riding the public transits system... :(

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well today did the first 100 miles in it since August! have to say i really enjoyed it, such a relaxed drive, a real change from my normal car ownership but brilliant! needs a clean already tho! :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts